Friday, September 23, 2011

I guess I forget to update

I got another bunny :) He's a netherland dwarf, brown and black and so cute. His name is Pibble. Him and Snyper would make the greatest pair because they're both insanely hyper, but Snyp get a bunny boner around Pibble. I'm hoping once Pibb gets his bunny balls Snyp won't be a horny beast around him haha. I really want a Holland Lop bunny, but my boyfriend says I can't get anymore since they're staying at his house. I was thinking that would be his birthday present because he wants one too, but I would rather not make him super pissy on his birthday. So that's just gonna wait til we have our house and he can get his Holland Lop and I can get my Lionhead. Weeeee

I wish I could work my 44 hour paycheck :( I can work about 15 hour paychecks with this stupid school schedule. I wish the business was open later. I could soooo do like 3-10 everyday. That would rock!

I don't think I'm ever going to invest when I grow up. I'm doing a virtual stock exchange in my economics class right now, and I've lost over $1000 dollars. Grrr. My teacher said if we gain any money he'll add 10 pts, and if we lose money he takes away 10 pts. I am thinking my grades going to be a 90. Ahh lame.

My eye has been twitching for litterally a week and it's driving me insanse. Just thought you should know.

I turn 18 in a month and I know what tattoo I want. I'm getting the whole top of my foot leopard print. Then I'm gonna get Corinthians 13:4-6 tattooed on my back soon after that.

I have sooooo much to do before December, then I have even more after January. Senior year is expensive and stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment