Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Marriage.

Isn't that a big enough word to make you close the page?
Or do I really have to write my feelings on here, and get all mushy?
I think we'll BOTH pass.


Wife says to husband: "Whisper dirty things into my ear". Husband leans in and whispers: "Dishes, Laundry, living room"


On another note (to get the hell off the topic of marriage, because it needs to be off my mind)

siht gindear er'ouy fi toidi na er'ouY (now read it backwards) 

Did you not see the word "Shit" when you first read this? haha

Think: if you were on a deserted island, what one item would you bring?
How come no one ever says a boat?? Der duh derrrrr!
Anything else is just about as pointless as a white crayon.

I love the way Veruca (sp?) Salt says "squirrel" on the new Willy Wonka, whatever whatever movie. :D

Redneck word of the day - Coffee: My granddad's got a cold, and every time her tries to coffee wets his pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment